Rothman & Roman partners with businesses to enhance their interactions with the outside world and their employees alike, in order to grow their business and build their reputation. Since 2007 we have been trusted to develop and tell our clients’ stories in more than 30 countries, whether in the most developed parts of the world or in the emerging regions of Europe and South-East Asia. Our team is fluent in more than 20 local languages. We build on our decades-long local in-market experience in both developed and emerging market to provide integrated solutions in politically and culturally challenging regions.
All our work is driven by a firm belief in integrity and purpose.
- Global businesses – as well as start-ups with global ambitions – face a dramatically evolving business environment and must adapt to a new world with constantly changing challenges, both global and local. Businesses need to adjust to deepening geopolitical issues, the importance of local nuance, as well as growing environmental and societal impacts, and contrary consumer and regulatory expectations – all within a chaotic and constantly shifting media landscape. Although global media is interconnected, local differences remain. News spreads quicker than any known virus, and business success today depends on your ability to tell your story and manage potential crises.
- Our clients come to us for trustworthy insights, solid strategy and a relevant and relatable story, told in ways that cut through in an ever-noisier media environment. This is a complex task, but since 2007 our team has evolved to solve complex problems and advise our clients in their interactions both with their own employees and the wider world.
- Impactful communication is value driven, and we stand on our firm belief in purpose and integrity. In everything that we do, our aim is to strengthen our clients’ market position, grow their business and improve their reputation through value-driven communication.
- Rothman & Roman’s long-standing relationships with our clients, not to mention a cabinetful of major international awards, evinces our professional expertise. Our international team is led by senior professionals with global experience in media, storytelling, marketing, social media and government relations. They work together on daily basis with our local teams who provide in-depth market knowledge, experience and networks.
- We provide integrated local and international communication services and market entry support in more than 30 countries, and have an extensive network and experience in emerging regions in Europe and Asia.